Decision Maker: Lead Member for Transport and Environment
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
A review of the
highway service policies has been carried out to ensure that they
• Current national legislation, guidance and best practice;
• Corporate priorities and the local transport policy; and
• The current Highways and Infrastructure Services Contract.
The proposed changes are presented to the Lead Member for approval.
23.1 The Lead Member considered a report by the Director of Communities, Economy and Transport.
23.2 The Lead Member RESOLVED to (1) rescind the policies set out in Appendix 3;
(2) approve the proposed amendments to the policies set out in Appendix 5; and
(3) approve the proposed new policies set out in Appendix 6.
23.3 The policies have been reviewed to ensure they support: the latest national legislation, guidance and best practice; the county council’s corporate priorities and local transport policy; and the new Highways Infrastructure Services Contract outcomes.
Report author: Rupert Clubb
Publication date: 18/10/2017
Date of decision: 16/10/2017
Decided at meeting: 16/10/2017 - Lead Member for Transport and Environment
Effective from: 24/10/2017