Lead cabinet members are authorised by Cabinet to make certain decisions within their areas of special responsibility. They make these decisions at Individual Decision Making meetings attended by council officers. Other councillors may also attend.
The terms of reference for this meeting can be found in the Council’s Constitution.
The Lead Member for Strategic Management and Economic Development has responsibility for:
Chairing and managing the executive and its work;
Overall Strategy and Policy for the Council, and principal service area responsibilities are:
· Local Enterprise Partnership
· Policy and Performance
· East Sussex Better Together/Health and Wellbeing Board
· South East Seven Partnership
· Transport for South East (SNTB)
· Democratic Services
· And all ancillary activities
Support officer: Simon Bailey. Democratic Services Officer
Phone: 01273 481935